Friday, February 17, 2006

Feist, Cat Power, Portishead, Tricky.......

I know I said Sherman was off today, but just read about a new release coming on February 27th. Monsieur Gainsbourg Revisited is a star-studded release of Serge Gainbourg covers done by some of the best music has to offer. Many of the artists have teamed together for this release. Can't wait!


A Song For Sorry Angel - Franz Ferdinand and Jane Birkin
I Just Came To Tell You That I'm Going - Jarvis Cocker and Kid Loco
Requiem For Anna - Portishead
Requiem For A Jerk - Faultline, Brian Molko and Franciose Hardy
L'Hotel - Michael Stipe
Au Revoir Emmanuelle - Tricky
Lola R. For Ever - Marianne Faithful and Sly and Robbie
Boomerang 2005 - Gonzales, Feist and Dani
Boy Toy - Marc Almond and Trash Palace
The Ballad Of Melody Nelson - Placebo
Just A Man With A Job - The Rakes
I Call It Art - The Kills
Those Little Things - Carla Bruni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home